My name is Victoria Herrera-Dao, born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. I obtained my Bachelor and Master’s degrees from University of the Incarnate Word. I have studied abroad in Japan for a year and a half. I am fluent in English, Spanish, and conversational Japanese.
I was raised seeing Herrera CPA grow into the company it is today. I worked at a Big4 firm for almost 2 years before coming back to be part of Herrera CPA, 5 years ago. My current role is Manager. I am very proud of our family business and the support I get from my husband, Stephen Dao.
I am a former-Treasurer of the Japan America Society of San Antonio, Alumni member of Golden Key International Honour Society, CPA candidate member of AICPA (Association of International Certified Professional Accountants), and an active member in my chapter of YCP (Young Catholic Professionals).
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, former Treasurer
- National Society of Leadership and Success, former Treasurer & National Engaged Leadership Award Recipient
- Golden Key International Honour Society, former Vice-President
- Delta Mu Delta Honor Society, Active Member
- Accounting Society, Active Member
- Business Club, Member of the Month April 2013
- Asian Culture Club, former Vice-President & Member of the Month August 2013
- ADELANTE! Leadership Institute, 2012 & 2013 Alumna
- Japan-America Society of San Antonio, former-Treasurer